Testemp Ltd Terms and Conditions
We manufacture and distribute a wide range of temperature sensors throughout the UK.
Please feel free to contact us on +44 (0) 1903 714140 for any questions about our products.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax +44 (0) 1903 717435.
1. Information about the Organisation
- This website is owned by Testemp which is a Limited Company and whose business address is Rope Walk Littlehampton BN17 5DE.
- References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Our registered company number is 866056
- Our VAT number is GB 193 2523 63
- We are required by law to hold suitable public liability and professional indemnity insurance, for further information please contact us by email or post as detailed below.
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
2. Service availability
- While we shall endeavour to make this site available at all times, we will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for any period of time.
- Access to this site may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
- The materials on this site comprise general information and opinion; they do not constitute legal or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser for legal or other advice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked sites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked sites. We are not responsible for any transmission received from any linked sites. The links are provided to assist visitors to our website and the inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorse or have approved the linked sites.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you enter your personal data on this website for any purpose you warrant that such information is true and accurate. You agree not to impersonate another person, use a false name and information or to use a name and information which you are not authorised to use.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
6. Online transactions, orders and delivery
Ordering, offers and acceptance and creation of a contract
You may submit an offer to purchase particular goods or services offered or advertised by us on this website or elsewhere. Such an offer, whether done by submitting an order form, web enquiry or other statement to similar effect does not create a binding contract between us and you.
On receipt of your order we will contact you at the details given to discuss your requirements/order and confirm acceptance of your order and conclusion of the contract
Where it is stated that any order involves an obligation to pay, you will not be deemed to have submitted an order where the payment is not authorised.
An order may not be accepted by us for the following reasons (this list is not exhaustive):
- We do not have the products or goods in stock
- We are unable for organisational reasons to fulfil the order or provide the services
- Due to a pricing or product/service description error
- Due to legal, postal or other restrictions meaning that you are not eligible to order the selected products or services
- Due to a failure to obtain authorisation for any payment
Your order will be accepted, and the contract concluded when we have confirmed that we are able to supply the products or services ordered and have received full payment as required and provided confirmation to you that it has been received. Additional Terms & Conditions relating to specific products or services are provided with our quotations.
- Delivery on all stock orders will be 2-10 working days dependant on current stock availability although every effort will be made to improve on this.
- Delivery on custom made products will 7-10 working days depending on quantity and style of sensor.
- If urgent delivery is required, please let our sales team know by either emailing us at email@example.com or filling in our online form and we will do our best to work around your requirements.
- Once your order is ready, delivery will be made using our next day delivery courier service between 8:00AM and 4:00PM.
- You will be notified by our courier via email of a 2-hour window in which your order will be delivered.
- Deliveries exclude weekends and bank holidays.
- We are unable to process collections from your couriers on our website.
- Delivery charge for orders under £100.00 will be £10.00.
- Delivery charge for orders over £100.00 will be £8.00.
- For custom products made via our email or online form there will be different delivery charges depending on weight.
- Enhanced timed delivery service is available at extra charge, contact our sales team on the above methods.
Returns and Refunds
- Testemp Limited will only accept returns of items sold via the online shop, we will be unable to refund custom made parts.
- Parts will need to be returned to us in a re-sellable state, unused and in it’s original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
- Refunds will be issued through the original payment method after inspection from our quality department within 3-5 working days. This will exclude the original carriage and packing charges.
- Every effort will be made by our staff to solve the issue but if no solution is found please follow the steps below.
- To enquire about a return/refund please send an email through to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your company name, order number and date of purchase.
- Testemp Ltd are not liable for the return shipping costs.
- For any other questions regarding returns and or delivery please contact the sales team on the above email or by filling in the contact form on our website.
- If on the rare occasion parts are received as damaged, please send us photographic evidence of the damage as this is a requirement from our courier within 14 days and on inspection we will send out replacement parts.
- Our payments are secured and managed by www.stripe.com. Their secure portal encrypts your payment information ensuring
- your details are safe. Testemp Ltd do not have access to a customer’s card details at any stage.
- As a retailer taking credit/debit card payments we have a requirement to be PCI compliant, for more information on PCI compliance visit www.pcisecuritystandards.org
If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.